Saturday, July 13, 2013

Black/white

I love wearing black and white so much (well mostly white).  I love seeing colours on clothes and during summer but generally, I just always gravitate towards neutral colours because I tend to end up not wearing coloured outfits as much as black and white ones. 

There's just something about these two colours that you can match them with almost anything and everything. I love mixing gold jewellery with black outfits and silver with white tops. Also, I get this feeling where I want to wear white in the day and black in the night. It's like that's where the colours belong. However I have been liking burgundy a lot now as well. I was never a fan of red because I always thought Asians don't really look good with red shades, but I was wrong and I'm in love with it now!

Anyways, I just went through my closet and cleared out a whole pile of clothes that I stopped wearing and don't want anymore. Now my closet is so empty and I need new clothes. If you're a girl, you would understand my pain because my boyfriend and my family always says that I have so many clothes but I really don't. I've been trying to revamp my closet because I'm always in tank tops and denim shorts. I practically live in them and I love wearing them so much. 

Also, I live in Singapore where it is so hot and humid, tank tops and shorts work. However I am turning 20 and I think I should try to stop wearing so much tank tops and shorts and start dressing up a little more. I am kind of getting bored of always wearing tank tops and shorts but don't worry I will still dress in tank tops and shorts occasionally because that is truly me. 

But here are some pieces from Forever 21 that I really like and hopefully I'll be able to get them!


all pictures belong to Forever 21

I forgot to buy the tiger print dress when I ordered from Forever 21 last night! Now I just might have to go repurchase from Forever 21 again -_-.  As you can tell, I am kind of obsessed with the animal face printed dresses/tops.

That's all for now, have a good weekend! 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment