Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Kendall Jenner

I don't have a lot of favourite celebrities but Kendall Jenner is probably one of my favourites. I just love her style, make up and her on Keeping Up With The Kardashians. 





I would say that Kendall's everyday make up look is very minimalist. It is very natural but yet so pretty. And I love it because I absolutely love the natural make up look. 






I love how Kendall's style is always so effortless but stylish at the same time and a lot of times she dresses really appropriate for whatever she is doing. I find that she dresses really well for her age, she probably has access to a lot of clothing but she still looks young and fashionable.

But what I think I love most about her is that she is so relatable in terms of she is still a teenager and on her days off, she wears a lot of casual clothing like shorts and tees. When she goes out, she dresses up really prettily and I think that we can all relate to something simple like that.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment