Friday, September 20, 2013

Lush Mini Haul + Review

I discovered Lush when I was about 17 while I was on Tumblr. I saw a picture of Ocean Salt and I was like what is this blue product that looks so amazing and reminds me of the ocean. Thus I bought one from Australia while I was on holiday.

From then on, I have become a fan of Lush. I like how their products are fresh and organic which I find is important because some chemicals used in products might be harmful to us. Also, this is the only skin that we get in our lives. Anyways, I usually hesitate buying because it is quite pricey over here in Singapore but I finally bought my Ocean Salt and Bubblegum lip scrub after so long! I do not regret buying them at all and I'm glad that I went to buy them yesterday because the sales girl told me that Lush was going to raise their prices from 21th September onwards.


So Ocean Salt is basically a facial scrub and some of the ingredients include avocado butter, grapefruit infusion, fine and coarse sea salt and extra virgin coconut oil. It is suitable for most skin types and if it doesn't work for you unfortunately, you can always use it as a body scrub! Therefore you won't be wasting your money because you still can use it.

I love it because it smells so AMAZING. It honestly smells like the ocean, cocktails and summer (if you know me, I am a sucker for anything that smells good and anything to do with the beach or ocean). I like to use it on my face, elbows and knees as it makes my skin really soft and it definitely does its job as a scrub.



The second product that I love is the Bubblegum lip scrub. Some of its ingredients include castor sugar, and organic jojoba oil. I love this because I kind of have dry lips and I always need to apply lip balm. However, the skin will tend to dry up especially in air con places and I'll have this white layer of skin on my lips.

Therefore, this bubblegum lip scrub has been a lifesaver for me! It gets rid of the dead skin and keeps my lips moisturised. This scrub is true to its name, it smells exactly like bubblegum so if you don't like sweet smelling products, this is probably not for you. The good news is that Lush has other flavoured lip scrubs so you can check those out too!



That's all for now, until next time.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment