Wednesday, May 28, 2014

May Inspiration and Favourites

Hi lovelies! 
Inspiration for this month would be very laid back, edgy sports luxe fashion with track pants and high cut shoes. Also, of course they have to be in black because I'm still obsessed with black clothing. Second inspiration would be Lily Collins! I went to watch the Mortal Instruments: City of Bones again just because I was kind of bored and now I'm stuck on that movie. (Don't judge me. I know it's not the best movie in the world but I like it so suck it.) I think Lily Collins is so pretty and such a style icon. She has such a classy look and I love her short hair, I'm probably going to cut mine just as short.

Current favourites would be ripped jeans, Divergent and Mortal Instruments. I'm currently reading Mortal Instruments: City of Bones so I'm excited to go through the whole series especially since the last book has just been released.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment