Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Met Gala 2014

The Met Gala 2014 was held a couple of days ago and I was just looking through some of the red carpet photos so here I am showing you some of the highlights. Also, some of my favourite red carpet looks.
For couples, my favourite would be Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady. I think both of them look so flawless and amazing. I think the Beckham's look good as well. I like David's suit but I'm not that crazy about Victoria's dress.
Battle of the supermodels, I have to say that Cara Delevingne is queen. I love her outfit so much, it's literally so perfect. Everything about this, her makeup, her hair and her outfit is flawless. Also, I loved Rosie's glamazon look.

 I thought Kendall Jenner looked really cute and glamorous. I liked how she picked a Topshop dress (so did Jordan Dunn and Toni Garrn) instead of a high end brand dress but still making it look really good. Also, the mermaid tail made the dress look fresh and different from everyone else.
However, I would say that my favourites would be Cara Delevingne, Rihanna and Blake Lively.
What are some of your favourite outfits from the Met Gala 2014?
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment