Tuesday, June 18, 2013

nyx x milani


Nyx Matte Bronzer in Dark Tan, Nyx White Nail Polish and Milani Brow Kit in Medium

I recently gotten these items from the sale that was on Cherry Culture and was really excited to try them out as I've read good reviews on them. However, the matte bronzer looked a little muddy on me and it didn't blend well enough. I think it's because I might have bought a shade too dark, I might try buying it in Medium next time.

 I thought the nail polish was alright, I liked that it dried fairly quickly. Lastly, I dyed my hair back to dark brown and thus I can only use the darkest shade in the eyebrow kit. But I really like how I have a softer look when I use it.

That's all for now, got to study for exams. Hope everyone is lovely.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment