Sunday, June 30, 2013

Stars and stripes

As you all know, 4th of July is coming. Thus my email and Youtube feeds are blowing up with 4th of July specials. Hence I've decided to dedicate this post to 4th of July.

 Now I know I am not an American but I love the country and I still enjoy things like the colour scheme of blue,red and white, fireworks and good food and company. Most of all, I enjoy the online sales during this period! I mean, who doesn't enjoy a good sale?

On the side note, here are some pictures to get you excited for 4th of July.




all pictures were found on Pinterest, they do not belong to me


I personally love the colour scheme of blue, red and white because it's really simple and easy to match. Also, I'm able to style them differently in a lot of ways. However if you're stuck on what to wear this holiday, you should check out MacBarbie07 on Youtube for tons of great ideas!

Lastly, I've been listening to this song for the last hour. It is really catchy! I just love singing along to it and the video is really cool.  It just has a good fun vibe to it that makes you think of summer and after watching the video, it makes me want to move to California when I'm older.





No comments:

Post a Comment